Ratazana drifting

I´ve been quite busy with the motor of this robot and I already started to have some of the results I wanted, but I still couldn´t find a stable setup, after a couple of drifts it starts to lose power as you can see by the end of the movie.

Besides this, I like the way it moves, and I can have some control when it´s drifting, it is now my anti-stress toy!!! :)

I have also made some major updates to the arduino circuit board. As you can see in the photo below, I finally have figured out how to upload code to a custom arduino board, (this post describes everything related to this), added capacitors to the L293D, added pins for the ladyada xbee adapter and also added pins for the sonar sensor.
To upload code, I have to add a switch button, to change the rx / tx wires from the xbee to the ftdi cable :)

The power button connects to the white bit at the left of the power connector

I added this male connectors so that I don´t have to remove the circuit when uploading

This is how it looks now :)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *