Think It – Build It – Share It!
- Contest Start Date: 01 | Nov | 09
- Contest End Date: 31 | Dec | 09
- Judging Begins: 01 | Jan | 10
- Top 3 Winners Announced: 08 | Jan | 10
Prizes awarded to the top three Arduino projects. Projects will be judged by Shawn Augustson of ArduinoFun.com, Guilherme Martins of Guibot.net, Dr. Alison Colman of theFuseFactory.org, and we will also accept viewer submitted votes through Twitter
How to Enter: Contestants must create a project using the Arduino (any board). The project must be geared towards the beginner to intermediate user to help learn more about what the Arduino is and can do. Project can have already been submitted elsewhere, for example you already published it on another site like Instructables, etc.
Each project MUST HAVE the following in order to be considered:
- Photo of the finished project
- YouTube or other service video showing the project working
- Step by step supporting documentation on how a user can complete your project
- Arduino code used for project
- List of sources used, for example if you borrowed ideas from another project on the web
(Optional) – Bonus points for adding a statement of what the Arduino has meant to you.
How to Submit Your Project: Send photos, documentation, links to your video and your arduino sketch pasted into a text file to shawn at arduinofun dot com. Projects will then be posted to ArduinoFun.com (you remain the project owner, we will not use projects in anything other than published to ArduinoFun.com)
- 1st place winner will receive an Arduino Mega
- 2nd place winner will receive an Arduino Pro Mini 328 – 3.3V/8MHz
- 3rd place winner will receive an Arduino Screw Shield